Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

J

February 20th, 2018 14:00

Dell venue 11 pro 7130 not recognizing the slim keyboard

Had the device and the keyboard for about 2,5 years and it's been acting up ever since. Recently it had a difficult time detecting the keyboard, loosing the connection on and off and not showing the battery at all. Finally got fed up with it a couple of days ago.

Cleared the hard drive, reinstalled windows 10, installed the recommended drivers from http://www.dell.com/support/home/us/en/19/product-support/product/dell-venue-11i-pro/drivers (except for the 7130vPro_A23 because apparently it's not compatible, so I'm running A21).

Only now I have the opposite issue. The battery is detected and charging/discharging, but I cannot use the keyboard. In the device manager it shows up as "Unknown USB Device(Device Descriptor Request Failed)". Tried uninstalling the drivers and updating them, but nothing happens. Please help!

July 1st, 2019 01:00

I have the same issue in my Dell Venue 11 Pro - 7139. Battery is charged and detected but the keyboard and ouse pad does not seem to respond.

Tried resetting the Windows 10 but still getting the same error over "Unknown USB Device' (device descriptor request failed)".

Anyone please help!

No Events found!