Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

March 13th, 2011 18:00

Streak/Media Stink.....er i mean Sync

1 hour on the phone with Dell today for them to tell me...oops its a bug with Media Sync..we will have a patch in a few days....ARGHHHHH pull your heads out and address these issue please DELL

March 13th, 2011 22:00

Pretty much my facebook status update, word for word. I installed the PC Suite last night. It wouldn't recognize my Streak. I think it said DISCONNECTED or something like that. Came here to Dell.com. Downloaded Nero and all the drivers, just in case. Installed all. Went to bed at 6:30... After the morning caffetine, I tested it out. No good. The software wouldn't recognize my Streak. But it will recognize any other usb device... That's like building a car, only the keys to the car I build don't open or start my car. But, the keys of any other make and model will open and start the car I built.

I too spent 35 mintues on the phone with Dell Tech Support. I too was told to keep checking back later on in the week and that they're working to fix the problem asap.

I will say that I love my Streak. It's awesome. I am let down by Dell letting this problem sneak up on them. Were I a shareholder I'd want to know what else slips by.

I'm having a sync problem with media player also. So, I now carry a Dell Streak for call, text, email, fb; and my old iPhone 3GS for listening to music... I'm working on fusing the two together with Gorilla tape to make a 'genius' phone. Seems all the manufaturers won't give me a true smart phone.

16 Posts

March 14th, 2011 04:00

must be lucky no problems with dell mobil sync . support does not have great knowledge .you do know 2.2 wont work with pc suite . go to head of forum for link

No Events found!