Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

December 7th, 2011 16:00

Tablet - Latitude ST boot from CD

Does any one know how to boot from a USB CD device?  Or even how to get into the tablet bios to set it so I can boot from a cd.

22 Posts

December 9th, 2011 13:00

you need USB Keyboard

126 Posts

December 7th, 2011 20:00

i dont know with your new win7 tablet ,,but with our streak7 android tablets we have some boot combinations accesed by holding certain button configurations at boot for example holding -volume at powerup brings up a multi choice menu

1 Message

January 31st, 2012 02:00

I have changed the boot order into USB storage device on BIOS setting,but still is not get any response from the USB drive on st tablet.

I need to boot from recovery disk,Can you please help me to do.

4 Posts

July 25th, 2015 22:00

Having the same problem. I bought three of these ST's and can't get any of them to recognize either the usb attached cdrom nor a bootable usb device. Has any one written a procedure to do either one. I just need to make sure I am doing it right.

126 Posts

July 31st, 2015 17:00

you are connecting the usb key or optical drive & keyboard using a Powered USB Hub??

4 Posts

July 31st, 2015 19:00

meaning a ac power supply? any other advice on how to do this. I bought these tablets and cannot get into them. I need to reload the os, but need a tool to get the password or boot a do a full windows 7 reload.... any advice appreciated

No Events found!