Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

June 8th, 2011 03:00

Venue Pro - camera died!?

Ironically, My 16gb Venue Pro works fast, smooth and perfect in every way; no lagg whatsoever [i opened as many things possible, and had them run at the same time...and over...etc].

The issue here however is that, the camera does not seem to be able to recognize the phone, or vice versa. I called the support line, but of course...as most of us know, they believe that rebooting or resetting the phone is the ultimate goal to almost all problems. I tried all the basics before i even called them. Everything from using the hardware button, to the tile, to downloading an app, voice command, facebook image post...etc. And all it does is go to the camera screen for 0.3 sec's and get back to the main window.

I personally believe that i need to either update or reinstal the firmware, it would hopefully patch over whatever seems missing.Which leads me to the question [If my prediction is at all right] -- where can i find that? And how can i download it in my phone and not just on it? 

18 Posts

June 8th, 2011 09:00

Apologies if you've already tried this but have you run a complete wipe and restore to factory?

Its under: Settings - About - Reset Your Phone

It will reformat the card and remove all your user data and apps which you'll have to resync from source and redownload from marketplace but in theory it should restore any corruption to the camera element of the OS.

Cheers, Euan.

2 Posts

June 8th, 2011 17:00

yes, i have done that, twice already.

1 Message

December 19th, 2011 08:00

hey, i have the same problem with my venue pro. did you find a fix for this issue?

No Events found!