Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

December 29th, 2013 09:00

windows rt 8.1 xps 10 blue screen

I bought xps 10, 7 months ago it was working fine until 3 days before when I was switching on the tab after long time it showed blue screen error:soc subsystem failure I don't why then I resetted the tab (wiped up all files and windows rt freshly installed) it worked now after three days again the problem came today again resetted it now its working but I want to know what caused tthis problem and I am not sure if this will occur again or not and if it occurs again what is the solution is it my software or my hardware problem please reply fast !!!!!!!!:'(

1 Message

April 26th, 2014 05:00

I'm not sure if you ever found a fix for this or not. I am having the same problem. But I have noticed that it happens when my battery is low. Instead of wiping my files and resetting my tablet, I charge it. When its fully charged, for whatever reason, a simple restart fixes the issue and the tablet works fine (until the next time the battery gets low). its very frustrating and I hope Dell or someone can provide a solution soon.

15 Posts

April 26th, 2014 08:00

Dude I solved it what I did is I charged it fully and kept it plugged in then did permanent restore which delete all files then install win 8 in factory settings then I went to update and restore in settings then clicked all updates and gave command to install it after that I am not having any problem its actually solved

No Events found!