Start a Conversation

Unsolved

F

9 Posts

September 14th, 2019 01:00

Storage Processor (BOOTFL) Unity 400

Storage Processor (BOOTFL) - Unity 400

Hi

a technical issue happened for EMC Unity 400 . I need help with this.

07:05:40 service@spa spa:~> svc_diag
======== Now executing basic state ========
* System Serial Number is: ***************
* System Model Number is: Unity 400
* System Friendly Host Name is: Unable to determine friendly hostname
* Current Software version: Unable to determine full software version.
* Unisphere IP address(es): Unable to determine IP address(es)
* FIPS mode: Disabled
* Boot Mode: Rescue Mode
* Post Faults: 0x0000
* Backend Faults: 0x0000
* Boot Faults: 0x0b00
* Rescue Reason: 0x0b00
* Rescue reason for code 0x0b00 - There is a problem with the system software on this Storage Processor (BOOTFL). To attempt to correct this problem, first run Data Collection, and then try the following in order: Check all cables, reboot each SP, and reimage each Storage Processor (SP). If this does not resolve the issue, contact your service provider.
*** WARNING *** This Storage Processor is in Service Mode *** WARNING ***
*** Run "svc_diag" to view system info or "help" for service commands ***

September 16th, 2019 05:00

Hi @fered1985 ,

Thank you for your post in the Forum.

Due to the nature of the situation, including the status of the Storage Processor at this moment in time, I recommend that a Service Request is open with our Support team for further analysis of your issue.

Once the Service Request is raised with our Customer Service team, please send a private message to me with the Service Request and our team will assist you further with the investigation of your issue.

In order to raise a Service Request you can use the following page: https://www.dell.com/support/home/us/en/19/.

If you experience any issues with the Support Portal to raise the Service Request, please use the details of the page https://www.dell.com/support/incidents-online/us/en/19/contactus/Dynamic to reach our Customer Service.

I hope that the above details are useful to assist you further, however if you have additional queries or concerns, please let us know.

No Events found!