Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

October 17th, 2011 02:00

Default user and password

Hello i have smal problem with the installation of our new nas Vnxe3100.With the soft "utility connection" i have configured a usb key and they placed on the vnxe. The adress ip answers to a ping and when i open the adress in my browser the web page EMC unisphere opn, but he ask me a user and password.What is the default user an password.thank

66 Posts

Hello Dario,

Default Username & Password are specified in the VNXe QuickStart Guide which is a document that should be included within the shipment/box. Below is an extract of the section detailing this information:

Username: admin

Password: Password123#

Link to QuickStart Guide which is also available online via VNXe Product Page 'emc.com/vnxesupport' within the Install & Configure System section.

Please let me know if this helps.

Kind Regards

Graeme

15 Posts

Thnk for your help, i dont see thequickstart.  have only looking the system installation Guide. sorry for the stupid question ;-)

66 Posts

October 17th, 2011 03:00

Click Here: QuickStart Guide

The embedded link above should take you straight there. If not this is how to get there:

-> Go to VNXe Product Page: emc.com/vnxesupport

-> In the 'Support Topics' section central on the main VNXe Product Page screen select 'Install and Configure System'

-> You will then see a list of documents. Scroll down to the Install and Configure section and the first document under that title is called 'VNXe Series Quick Start'. It includes brief visual instructions for installing, connecting, configuring, and connecting a VNXe system.

Kind Regards

Graeme

No Events found!