Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

July 25th, 2012 14:00

Opportunity to Beta VNX+vCOps

On my path to find RAMP enthusiasts great rewards for your contribution, I came across a great opportunity. The USD engineering team is looking for a few more Beta testers for the soon-to-be-released vCOps integration with VNX, which offers deep RCA and data visualization for your VNX systems.

Prerequisites:

At least 1 VNX in your environment (no specific code rev)

a VMware vCenter Operations Manager Enterprise license

If anyone here has the infrastructure and the interest, it's a huge opportunity to get an early look at the release.

The Beta begins August 8th and space is limited, so the sooner the response the more likely it is I can add you to the potential list.

181 Posts

July 26th, 2012 13:00

Space is very limited in this beta and not everyone who applies will get in, so please respond right away if you want to participate.

28 Posts

July 29th, 2012 19:00

What about for EMC partners? We have both in our lab...

313 Posts

July 31st, 2012 07:00

Partners are needed as well. Please email me at matthew.brender [at] emc.com and I'll see where the team stands on slots.

313 Posts

August 2nd, 2012 08:00

Just to keep everyone up to date - the offer still stands with a few more requirements:

* Specify whether you are a customer, internal or partner.

* Specify an EMC contact, preferably Technical Consultant, you work with regularly.

* Users must have a non-production instance of vC Ops they can test with. They can still gather metrics from their production arrays but the vC Ops environment must be test/non-production.

I hope you get the opportunity to see this fantastic user experience!

12 Posts

August 6th, 2012 12:00

Hi Matthew if you still have space for any partners let me know pwhyton@mti.com

August 6th, 2012 13:00

Just emailed you, is that the proper way to sign up for the beta?

313 Posts

August 6th, 2012 14:00

Thanks for the email Brandon! It's the right way to be considered for the beta, though as I mentioned there's no guarantee due to space. I hope you get the opportunity. Keep your eyes out for future opportunities as well.

313 Posts

August 7th, 2012 11:00

Daniel - I deleted your comment so your email / phone number is not publically crawlable by google. I hope you don't mind!

To all as of 8/7/2012:

It's with sincere apologies that I have to inform you the beta is no longer accepting applicants. They had a hard stop thanks to the collaboration with the social team. We will continue to note Beta opportunities through social channels, so stay tuned to community.emc.com and @EMCcorp.

No Events found!