Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

February 29th, 2016 03:00

hello , since we have to do first installation in italy does exists a lab or virtual lab in education to learn how to use it ?

hello ,

since we have to do first installation in italy does exists a lab or virtual lab in education to learn how to use it ?

or there is any virtual machine that we can download just to try it?

thanks

regards

giacomo cester

16 Posts

March 1st, 2016 12:00

Hello Giacomo,

I'm not aware of Virtual labs for this version of the product that are available.

We should be able to assist with the deployment. If you want, please email me at fabio.cavalcanti@emc.com

thanks

Fabio Cavalcanti

32 Posts

March 2nd, 2016 02:00

Hello

For assist with the deployment , do you mean during real installation ?

Many thanks again

Giacomo

16 Posts

March 2nd, 2016 07:00

Hi Emanuele,

The TOR switch is not configured by factory. It needs to be configured to support the appliance.

Sometimes the customer provides the TOR switch and configuration. The TOR switch can also be included in the appliance purchase and EMC would help with the configuration.

Thanks

Fabio

16 Posts

Yes.

If you can provide me more details about the install, I can point you to the right direction.

Thanks

Fabio

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Posts

Hi Fabio , thanks for your availability, I will keep inform about the instalaltion step...

In the meanwhile I have a question regarding ToR Switch:

Do we have to configure ToR switch  such as IP adrress, Vlan etcc, otherwise these switch have pre-configured by factory?

thanks in advance

regards

Emanuele

32 Posts

March 2nd, 2016 08:00

A ok. Many thanks

We have no info from customer yet , ma for sure as soon as we have info for the installation we will call you and your team

Many thanks for the moment

In cc my collegue ase that will manage the customer

Thanks

Regards

Giacomo

No Events found!