Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

N

November 30th, 2016 11:00

How can I automatically remove stored reports.

Is there a way to manually define the retention period for specfic stored reports ?

I see a stored reports clean up task under scheduled tasks, but not sure what exactly that does.

I have enabled custom dashboard that I have scheduled and stored, and I have enabled 'prefer stored report' in the report properties so that it loads quickly.

However I under Administration -> Stored Reports, all these reports are still retained for months. Is there a way I can limit their retention to a week or 10 days etc ?

141 Posts

November 30th, 2016 12:00

Hi littlefinger,

Unfortunately there is no way, that i know, to limit stored report for a specific period of time. Stored reports are managed by the "Stored Report Versions" setting in the Roles, by default this is set to 10 version of a stored report.

However this does not apply to the admin user, for admin try adding frontend.stored.reports.versions.max= in the apg.properties file in APG/bin; by default this value is 35 and restart tomcat.

As for the stored_reports_cleanup.task it removes stored reports that go above the user limit.

hope this helps

regards,

Isaka

68 Posts

December 1st, 2016 10:00

Isaka  Thanks for the suggestion, I have updated the apg.properties file and restarted Tomcat. Will monitor for a few days to see if it clears the stored reports.Will let you know.

No Events found!