4 Ruthenium

Re: Computer crashes (blue screen) often; computer may have infected yesterday w

Apparently not!

Your earlier post did not even appear on my system.

I miss the days of yore, when the Dell Forums were informative, fun, easy to navigate, and you didn't have to sign in every day.

Who was the guy who had the red convertible as his avatar, and where have all the old timers gone?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
6 Gallium

Re: Computer crashes (blue screen) often; computer may have infected yesterday w

I believe that a spammer resurrected this old thread, and was answered/reported as such by RoHe. Both the spammer post and Ron's were deleted, leaving only this obsolete thread. 

I wish that those who moderate this forum would completely delete all resurrected HijackThis threads, as they have relevance only to the original poster, have no use to current readers, and generally just waste forum space.

Dell Forum Member since 2,000

Use OpenDNS   MalwareBytes' Anti-Malware Free

Windows 10 Pro (64- Bit): Malwarebytes 4.x Premium, Windows Defender AV, Windows Firewall, WinPatrol PLUS, Emsisoft Emergency Kit Free and HitmanPro Free (on-demand scanners), OpenDNS, MVPS Hosts file, SpywareBlaster, Pale Moon web browser, Sandboxie, CCleaner Free.

"In the future, everyone will be anonymous for 15 minutes" - Banksy