Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

September 7th, 2013 07:00

Reinstalling mcafee 15 months subscription

Dear All,   I had recently purchased dell laptop Inspiron 14 3421 with 15 months mcafee was pre-installed on the laptop. The laptop which i had brought had issue so i handed over to Dell Authorized Service Center here, for service purpose they uninstall and reinstall OS. But when i checked my software list Mcafee Security software is not present in the laptop. Now i want to reinstall it. Since it came with pre-installed in the laptop and so i do not have CD for this. Could you please let me know how to install Mcafee Security software now?

95 Posts

September 7th, 2013 11:00

I had to do the same thing. I went to McAfee's site. You have to create an account. You can also email them regarding your situation and they'll send you a link. Create an account first with sign-on and PW. They have your subscription on file with Dell as the manufacturer. Check your configuration sheet that came with your PC and look for a license # or product #. After they retrieve your info, they'll direct you to a download link for re-installation from a web link of their's. It'll be ok.

No Events found!