Start a Conversation

Unsolved

20 Posts

July 26th, 2019 06:00

Deploy SVM Fails - SSH Connections

Hi everyone, when I deploy SVM (in my lab) I always get the same error: [2019-07-26T13:26:39.419Z] [ERROR] pool-152-thread-3 com.emc.ecs.vSpherePlugin.remoteServices.ssh.SshServiceImpl Could not open SSH connection to 192.168.136.23 with username root java.io.IOException: Could not connect session for 192.168.136.23 at ssh.SSHClient.openConnection(SSHClient.java:252) at ssh.SSHClient.openConnection(SSHClient.java:201) at com.emc.ecs.vSpherePlugin.remoteServices.ssh.SshServiceImpl.openSshConnection(SshServiceImpl.java:106) at com.emc.ecs.vSpherePlugin.remoteServices.ssh.SshServiceImpl.openSshConnection(SshServiceImpl.java:114) at com.emc.ecs.vSpherePlugin.remoteServices.ssh.SshServiceImpl.openSshConnection(SshServiceImpl.java:114) at com.emc.ecs.vSpherePlugin.remoteServices.ssh.SshServiceImpl.openSshConnection(SshServiceImpl.java:114) at com.emc.ecs.vSpherePlugin.remoteServices.ssh.SshServiceImpl.openSshConnection(SshServiceImpl.java:114) at com.emc.ecs.vSpherePlugin.remoteServices.ssh.SshServiceImpl.shutdown(SshServiceImpl.java:1249) at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor1894.invoke(Unknown Source) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498) at org.springframework.aop.support.AopUtils.invokeJoinpointUsingReflection(AopUtils.java:319) at org.eclipse.gemini.blueprint.service.importer.support.internal.aop.ServiceInvoker.doInvoke(ServiceInvoker.java:56) at org.eclipse.gemini.blueprint.service.importer.support.internal.aop.ServiceInvoker.invoke(ServiceInvoker.java:60) at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:172) at org.springframework.aop.support.DelegatingIntroductionInterceptor.doProceed(DelegatingIntroductionInterceptor.java:131) at org.springframework.aop.support.DelegatingIntroductionInterceptor.invoke(DelegatingIntroductionInterceptor.java:119) at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:172) at org.eclipse.gemini.blueprint.service.importer.support.LocalBundleContextAdvice.invoke(LocalBundleContextAdvice.java:57) at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:172) at org.springframework.aop.support.DelegatingIntroductionInterceptor.doProceed(DelegatingIntroductionInterceptor.java:131) at org.springframework.aop.support.DelegatingIntroductionInterceptor.invoke(DelegatingIntroductionInterceptor.java:119) at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:172) at org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.invoke(JdkDynamicAopProxy.java:202) at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy642.shutdown(Unknown Source) at com.emc.ecs.vSpherePlugin.uiServices.installWizard.InstallWizardServiceImpl$Installer$VMDeployer.powerOffVm(InstallWizardServiceImpl.java:5072) at com.emc.ecs.vSpherePlugin.uiServices.installWizard.InstallWizardServiceImpl$Installer$VMDeployer.deployVm(InstallWizardServiceImpl.java:4779) at com.emc.ecs.vSpherePlugin.uiServices.installWizard.InstallWizardServiceImpl$Installer$VMDeployer.call(InstallWizardServiceImpl.java:4240) at com.emc.ecs.vSpherePlugin.uiServices.installWizard.InstallWizardServiceImpl$Installer$VMDeployer.call(InstallWizardServiceImpl.java:4221) at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266) at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149) at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) Caused by: com.jcraft.jsch.JSchException: java.net.NoRouteToHostException: No route to host (Host unreachable) at com.jcraft.jsch.Util.createSocket(Util.java:394) at com.jcraft.jsch.Session.connect(Session.java:215) at com.jcraft.jsch.Session.connect(Session.java:183) at ssh.SSHClient.openConnection(SSHClient.java:249) ... 32 common frames omitted Caused by: java.net.NoRouteToHostException: No route to host (Host unreachable) at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketConnect(Native Method) at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.doConnect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:350) at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:206) at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:188) at java.net.SocksSocketImpl.connect(SocksSocketImpl.java:392) at java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:589) at java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:538) I tried to make SSH connections from: VCSA ESXi to: SVM and all are successful But when I deploy I get the error. Someone can help me? Thanks a lot, Jacopo

3 Posts

October 30th, 2019 04:00

Try to check if the SVM that was installed is powered on, if no try to power it on and then try to ssh it from your computer, is seems that there is no connection to the SVM from the IM. check that you choose the right network on the plugin installation. 

Arik. 

No Events found!