Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

G

March 30th, 2016 14:00

Any one playing starcraft on windows 10 with a latitude e6420?

After upgrading to windows 10 from 7 I notice some freezing for a few seconds and jitters while playing starcraft 2 on my E6420.  I've done a few things that seem to be helping, but have not completely resolved the problem.  Including, deleting the xbox app with windows power shell, switching to the integrated graphics rather than the Nvidia, launching the starcraft 2 32 bit client instead of running in 64 bit, and disabling one of the cpu cores for sc2 once the game has launched.  Has anyone else experienced this problem?  If so have you figured out a fix?  Thanks

• 

16.7K Posts

March 31st, 2016 05:00

Greg8642

Unfortunately, there are no Windows 10 drivers available for this laptop. You would need to have windows 10 drivers for better performance and programs to work better.

For me to better assist in troubleshooting, please click my DELL-username and send me a Private Message with the Dell Service Tag number and your Dell Order number. You would click my name in blue, then on the next page in the upper right corner, click the words "send private message"

4 Posts

March 31st, 2016 11:00

@DELL-Jesse L

I clicked your link, but there was no place to send a private message.

4 Posts

I clicked your link, but there was no place to send you a private message

4 Posts

And I know what the service tag is, but what is the order number?

No Events found!