Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

July 16th, 2009 06:00

Cannot Access AOL Mail in IE 7

As of yesterday, July 16th, I am unable to access AOL's email using Internet Explorer 7.  I have attempted to do so through AOL's home page and by typing the webmail's address.  In each instance I am taken to the email page then it immediately redirects to another page which reads "404, Web page Cannot be Found."  I can access AOL's email using FireFox and Chrome, but not IE 7.

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Nissi1

9 Legend

• 

47K Posts

This is Dell not microsoft or AOL support.

9 Legend

• 

47K Posts

So call AOL and get support for an AOL product or service,.

322 Posts

That is a great idea.  Why didn't I think of that?  Oh yeah, you must be a paying member of AOL to receive support. 

I posted here because the issue is not with AOL email since I can access it using other browsers.  The issue is with IE 7.

Thank you,

Nissi1

322 Posts

July 16th, 2009 07:00

This forum does offer Microsoft support, which is why they have a Microsoft category.   I may not have used this forum as long as you, but I have used it since the purchase of my Dell computer.  Which by the way, Dell installed Microsoft's OS.  This forum and its database is filled with questions and answers regarding Microsoft issues.  The members of this community has been a tremendous help to me over the years with all of my Microsoft questions.  Well, until now.

If you cannot offer useful assistance to the users of this forum, other than being obnoxious, perhaps your expertise would be useful elsewhere.  This new and improved forum has experienced enough negative feedback without a member adding to its problems.

In any event, have a good day.

Nissi1

No Events found!