Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

August 21st, 2010 04:00

IOLO (Dell PC TuneUp)

I received the following message today;

Dear ***,

This is a courtesy reminder that your Dell PC TuneUp services will automatically renew on Aug 23, 2010, so that you can continue to enjoy the full functionality of your product with its connection to ongoing updates needed to keep your PC in optimum condition.

No action is required

You do not need to do anything to keep your service on for another 12 months, because you selected to lock in the discounted automatic renewal rate of $29.95.

Your renewal will be processed with the payment method used for the original purchase or with any updated payment information you may have provided, and a receipt will be emailed for your records.

Important: Your credit card billing statement will show payment to IOLO-DELL PC TUNEUP.

-------------------------------------------------------

How would I go about electing to cancel this?  There is no "Contact us" at the IOLO website that I can see.  And no reference to IOLO at Dell help.

9 Legend

• 

33.3K Posts

August 21st, 2010 05:00

Looking at this Dell Site   CLICK ME   it shows the tune up and a box that is checked to automatically renew. 

Probably the best option is to contact Dell customer service and/or IOLO to have it discontinued.   We are users helping users on here and can't do anything for you.

1 Message

September 30th, 2010 08:00

How would I go about electing to cancel this?  There is no "Contact us" at the IOLO website that I can see.  And no reference to IOLO at Dell help.

No Events found!