Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

M

October 20th, 2004 16:00

Microsoft Picture It! Photo Premium 9 Came with Works Suite 2004

When you select a label such as 8167 the label comes up blue on the screen. When I at text to the label and then select print, I then select avery us, and then I select the page template 8167. When I drag the label or labels to the template for printing, the blue background of the label shows up blue on the template and prints as a blue background. There is no place in the program to fix this issue. I have Picture It! 7 on my other dell computer and the label comes up white and when draged onto the light blue template for printing it shows white and prints white. Dell refuses to help without a charge because the computer is sixty days old and they only cover for 21 days. I just got started using this program on this new computer. Is anyone had this problem and can you help.

Thanks
mfasnahct

595 Posts

October 20th, 2004 18:00

This has noting to do with the operating system. You should post to the other software board for better support. Not having this program I am limited to the information that I can give you but you should first try the programs help files to see if they have the inforamtion you are looking for. The next is to try right clicking the object and see if it gives you the option to change anything for this tag. In the end this may be something that is coded into the program and is not alterable short of re-writing the software.

4 Posts

October 20th, 2004 19:00

What do you mean by the other software board. I tried what you said and it did not fix the issue. I am new at using community forum.
No Events found!