Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

October 10th, 2017 10:00

Wyse Device Manager 5.7

Looking to test out thin clients in our environment so I downloaded WDM enterprise on a trial.  I have it all installed but I'm unable to log in?  There was no mention of a default login in the setup guide so I assume it was either the database or repository credentials but neither of those work.  There are mentions about "logging in as administrator" but there is no password listed and I didn't create an administrator password during setup.  Any help? 

560 Posts

October 11th, 2017 11:00

I would recommend that you de-install WDM 5.7 and install 5.7.2 which is the latest version available. Pay attention to usernames and password, as there are no defaults, you create them. Review the pre-installation checklist in the Installation guide before installing.

2 Posts

October 23rd, 2017 09:00

On the newest version, fresh VM and went through the installation process.  The only two accounts you create are the WDM Database and Repository accounts, neither of which work for logging in. The installation guide says to log in as an administrator but that's it.  I tried the account info to which it was installed on the VM with as well, still unable to log in. 

1 Message

May 1st, 2019 10:00

I have the same issue.

I figure out by using domain account you use to install the software.

For example, if you login as domain_xxx\your_account when install the software,

then you type domain_xxx\your_account in WDM browser GUI as user name and then your domain password as password.

Frank

No Events found!