Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

R

July 30th, 2015 23:00

Can't login or use

Can't login or use

I found Pocket Cloud from a friend but I am not very techy. I love the idea of being able to remote to my desktop but I'm having a ton of trouble. Down loaded app for my Xoom and installed on Windows 7 computer. Worked great first time. Went back to app and it couldn"t discover my computer.

Logged out and tried to log back on both tablet and PC and it won't even recognize my log in info. So frustrating. Any ideas?

1.3K Posts

What error is it giving you when you say it is not recognizing your log in info (on your PC and device)? Have you verified the log in information is correct by logging into gmail from your device?

You may also want to try restarting the PocketCloud Companion service on your PC.

Does your computer have any anti-virus software installed? It is possible it is blocking the application from being to connect. Try temporarily disabling the anti-virus software and signing into the Companion application again. If this helps, you can enable the anti-virus again and maybe add PocketCloud and TightVNC to the safe application list.

I do have McAfee anti virus. I turned off the fire wall and its working great. Thanks for the advice.

I'm trying to figure out how to allow the pocket cloud. any ideas on that?

August 6th, 2015 00:00

Had to go in through McAfee but I think it is working now. Thanks!!!

1.3K Posts

August 6th, 2015 00:00

Glad to hear that worked. 

See if this topic of enabling Remote Desktop on your computer will solve the issue for you.

http://pocketcloudsupport.wyse.com/e...remote-desktop

Please let me know if this helps.

1.3K Posts

August 11th, 2015 23:00

Awesome and no problem. =]

No Events found!