Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

C2

July 31st, 2015 02:00

Gmail Login no connection

Gmail Login no connection

Hello,

I´ve read now through many posts in this forum which deal with the gmail login problem, but none of them seemed to provide a definitive answer.

I also am trying to login for auto discovery, on my android device(samsung galaxy s2) as well as on my mac companion on my macbbook pro(10.6.7. with up to date companion), but am always getting the answer Login failed, or even the mac companion crashes. I´m using no special extra software, at least i´m not aware of something that could block connections.

I also tried to login on the browser, which works without problems. also i tried to logout then login, also no success. Also i disabled the firewall and added pocketcloud on the whitelist of the mac firewall.

can someone please provide some helpful advice!?! I feel a little bit fooled, as there was of course no mention of this problem(which many seem to have), when I bought the app.

many thanks in advance,
christian

1 Message

same problem for me also worked yesterday now it wont connect i uninstall it worked once then just says connecting

hi,

I have tried that already, but still no success, always getting "Failed to login". Sometimes the companion just crashes after several attempts.

Would be grateful for more advice, there must be a way to make this work, I hope?!

Thank you,
Christian

1 Message

I too am having this same problem, what is really driving me nuts it that it all worked yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by crstn View Post

hi,

I have tried that already, but still no success, always getting "Failed to login". Sometimes the companion just crashes after several attempts.

Would be grateful for more advice, there must be a way to make this work, I hope?!

Thank you,
Christian

925 Posts

Crstn, 
Please quit your companion . 
launch it again and now login.
Thanks!

Wyse PocketCloud Team

hey, anybody out there?!?!?!?!

hope I´m asking not too much, but it would be really nice if someone from support could try to give some more hints to make this service work!!!

many thanks,
c

925 Posts

Hi Crstn can you let us know the version of your companion? Where did you download it from? Is that from web site or App store?

Wyse PocketCloud Team

925 Posts

Crstn,
Can you please quit the companion, launch it again? 
Now login. 

Wyse PocketCloud Team

have done that already... my companion is also the latest. tried to login and logout out of google, but no success?!?!?!?!
other things i might miss, or could recheck? could there be conflicts with other programs?

c

925 Posts

Hi crstn
Can you please uninstall the companion and install latest.
Click on companion icon-uninstall pocketcloud.

Wyse PocketCloud Team

No Events found!