Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

August 2nd, 2015 00:00

Installing to PocketCloud Explorer

Installing to PocketCloud Explorer

Has anyone had trouble logging into PocketCloud Explorer for Android??
I can't login at all to the pocketcloud explorer app for android, I have no problem from my desktop it just the app on my mobile.
I'm using the new Samsung Galaxy Nexus with Android IceCream Sandwich 4.0.1 and I've tried 3G/4G and Wifi and I can't get past the 2nd screen (Download PocketCloud on your computer) Waiting for remote sign in. 
This is as fas as it has gotten, I've also uninstalled dozens of times now and it's still the samething.

3 Posts

August 6th, 2015 00:00

I finally was able to finish the login.......... I had to reset my phone (Something on it was not allowing it to login) after the reset I made sure that PocketCloud Explorer was the first app that I installed and setup after setting up my google account on it, after that everthing else has been installed and so far I'm able to login and copy file back and forth.
I want to thank Josh Mauer who must have had the largest headache trying everything possible even going so far as to setting up a test account to try. Josh Thanks..........
Before you reset your phone make sure that you backup onto googles servers. (It'll save you so much time on downloading everything again)
By the way the phone is: Samsung Galaxy Nexus i9250
Thanks again Josh

500 Posts

August 6th, 2015 00:00

Hi,

For some reason PocketCloud on Android device doesn't see that Windows Companion has being installed on PC.
Please restart the PocketCloud Services on PC.
Run> services > select PocketCloud from the list > Restart
After that you can re-login with gmail account again
Launch PocketCloud on Android device, see if it works

1.3K Posts

August 13th, 2015 02:00

You are very welcome. Glad to hear things are working now. =] 

Josh Maurer
Visit our Knowledge Base and Manuals web site at pocketcloudsupport.wyse.com

No Events found!