Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

B

August 2nd, 2015 01:00

Pocketcloud doesn't work on Galaxy Tab

Angry Pocketcloud doesn't work on Galaxy Tab

After a rocky install of the companion (window does not display correctly on Win7, so you have to "feel" your way around to set up your google login). After successful install and acknowledgement that the pc is logged, the Galaxy just sits there saying"loggin in" with nothing happening. This is using the auto discover feature on the free version. Glad I tried it before buying. Doesn't work. Tried it with both 3G and wifi connections. Same result. Bummer

2 Posts

August 2nd, 2015 01:00

Baby Steps

Okay. Uninstalled reinstalled. Was able to connect. Unfortunately, it does not recognize my need to use the Tab's software based keyboard, so I cannot log in. Is there a third party keyboard or some other comand that will allow me to enter the password for my PC from the Tab?

500 Posts

August 5th, 2015 23:00

Hi,

There is an option in PocketCloud Settings (Keyboard Auto-Activate) that should be ON. If it doesn't work try to bring the keyboard manualy.
Tap Options icon on the bottom of Android device, it should bring the pop up with 4 options (Touch Pointer, Keyboard, Function Key and Disconnect)

No Events found!