Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

PM

July 31st, 2015 07:00

external keyboard and mouse

external keyboard and mouse 

I've recently stumbled upon pocketcloud pro for use with my lenovo thinkpad tablet, and I've noticed that some functions of the bluetooth and usb mice i've tried are not available.
Is it possible to gain scroll-wheel and right-click support in a future version? Am i missing the option somewhere?
Thank you for your consideration
and thanks for the awesome app.

500 Posts

August 4th, 2015 22:00

Hi,
Thank you for reporting this issue.
Can you list all functions that do NOT work on bluetooth keyboard?
I will transfer you request to our product team about scroll-wheel and right-click support.

Thank you

5 Posts

August 11th, 2015 08:00

Thanks, Lana!
I am using Acer a500. I am waiting this function too.

500 Posts

We are making a lot of effort to make Blue Tooth Mouse Right Click work as it is not supported yet. 

Thanks

1 Message

I have tried both the latest version of Pocketclouds as well as the latest version of Citrix Receiver for Android with my Motorola Photon running Android 2.3.4. When I use my bluetooth keyboard/mouse with either application, the right mouse button causes either application to ask if I want to terminate the session. I am inclined to believe that the problem is with the bluetooth HID profile and not with either application.

1 Message

I would like to add my plea for full mouse support, but I would like it today. 

The right click and wheel are a fundamental aspect of the natural RDP experience. I like the product, but without these two features, it is just a browsing tool. I purchased the product (the Droid Bionic as well) with the intent of elminating my need for a laptop.

Right click is recognized, but consistently asks if I wish to end my RDP session. The wheel scroll seems to result in a series of beeps, but it's hard to tell because I can't get the mouse pointer to reveal my Win7 start bar because I have it hidden.

Thank you,
Jeff Landry

500 Posts

Thanks a lot for your suggestion. I will forward this to our product team.

Regards

Wouldn't this feature be as simple as allowing the use of a function key (such as Ctrl) to be pressed in conjunction with the left-click button? This article outlines an easy way to accomplish this with an input macro, and seems like it would be easy to add to the companion agent. 

Just one user's opinion..

No Events found!