rosullivan04
1 Nickel

Autodiscover on PocketCloud Pro not picking up machin

Autodiscover on PocketCloud Pro not picking up machine

I am having problems getting a machine at work to show up on Pocketcloud Pro under Autodiscover. At my house I can discover my MacBook Pro no problem. However, my Win7Pro machine at work will not show up. If I VPN in with my iPad and manually enter in the Win7's IP address I can remote onto it. I've uninstalled and reinstalled, as well as cycle my login info. There is no local firewall or A/V software blocking it on the machine at work, and I do not use a proxy server. Is there a change on my ASA I need to make to allow the product to work? Thank you!

0 Kudos
25 Replies
rosullivan04
1 Nickel

RE: Autodiscover on PocketCloud Pro not picking up machin

Just an update, I verified it's nothing on my network's side that is blocking it. I installed the client on an XP machine that's on the same VM host and I was able to connect to it successfully via autodiscover. It seems to be something with Windows 7. Neither machine is getting group policy or has AV installed.

0 Kudos
Suchitha
4 Tellurium

Ros,Are you connecting to xp via vnc or rdp? what is your computer remote settings set to on windows 7 . computer-properties-remote settings. Is it allow computers running from any version of rdp?
Thank you

Wyse PocketCloud Team

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
rosullivan04
1 Nickel

Thanks for the reply. I'm using RDP to connect to both my Win7 and XP box. It is setup to allow any client to connect. The XP machine shows up under AutoDiscover no problem, but the Win7 machine never shows up.

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
Suchitha
4 Tellurium

Hi Ros, version of your companion on xp and win7? Right click on the companion and, see if there is any update. Also please run diagnostic. 
Thanks!

Wyse PocketCloud Team

0 Kudos
rosullivan04
1 Nickel

Both machines are running 2.2.7 and both passed diagnostics.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Suchitha
4 Tellurium

Hi Ros, is it still an issue? Can you please launch your app . If it does not show up, Try signing out and sign in again on desktop and phone.
Thanks!

Wyse PocketCloud Team

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
rosullivan04
1 Nickel

It is still an issue. Ive logged out and logged in again on both win7 and iOS.

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
Suchitha
4 Tellurium

Please Stop one of the companion(xp) and, see if win 7 pro shows up. Thanks!

0 Kudos
rosullivan04
1 Nickel

I just stopped all the machines and restarted just the Win7 machine. It still isn't showing up for some reason.

0 Kudos