Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

B2

August 2nd, 2015 00:00

Can Pockcloud support 100% zoom display mode?

Can Pockcloud support 100% zoom display mode?

Suppose my computer resolution is set to 1920x1200 pixels which is greater than ipad resolution (1024x768). I want to see the portion of my computer screen in pixel-to-pixel sharpness (100% zoom level). it is very difficult to adjust 100% screen size by using pinch to zoom. Any methods or hot key can do this?

Thanks a lot

August 14th, 2015 09:00

I still remember that the previous version of Pocketcloud (v2.1.117) had this simple feature. After logged in, it showed the 100% screed size of my remote computer. I wonder why it has been removed for the latest version. It is not difficult to make a function key to zoom into original screen size. Hope Wyse can add it back soon. Thanks in advance

1.3K Posts

That functionality was removed quite a while ago because it actually used to cause a lot of issues for users. I would definitely put in a feature request, the engineers may be able to add it again in the future.

Josh Maurer
Visit our Knowledge Base and Manuals web site at pocketcloudsupport.wyse.com

1.3K Posts

If you are using the Pro version and connecting via RDP, you can set a custom resolution within the connections settings to match your devices resolution. Unfortunately there is no automatic way to adjust this as of right now. Please submit a feature request here:

http://pocketcloudsupport.wyse.com/f...ts/entries/new

Josh Maurer
Visit our Knowledge Base and Manuals web site at pocketcloudsupport.wyse.com

No Events found!