Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

B2

August 3rd, 2015 03:00

How do I set Windows Companion settings auto login googleaccount?

How do I set Windows Companion settings auto login googleaccount?

How do I set Windows Companion settings auto login googleaccount to enable an Automatic Discovery connection??
Every times need click login button in Companion to login googleaccount to enable Automatic Discovery connection Manualy.

3 Posts

August 10th, 2015 21:00

Quote Originally Posted by Suchitha View Post

We are aware of this sleep issue. we are working on it. 
That's great thanx Suchitha.
Happy to know it is being worked on as an issue - will wait patiently 

login goes to logout

I meet the same problem under windows 7 pro 32bits when the PC goes to sleep. It is borrying because it makes loose the wake to (w)lan capabilities...

925 Posts

Dear Gazlids, Thank you for your patience. Appreciate it! 

Wyse PocketCloud Team

3 Posts

Can I add a similar issue here - hopefully someone can help and maybe it will be relevant to the other posters here as well.
I have pocketcloud app installed on iphone4 and also the companion on PC (windows 7 ultimate 64bit).
Used gmail account to connect on both - all good.
The problem I am having is that the companion will not stay logged in. 
If PC goes to sleep or I am away from it for a while, the companion seems to log out. I then have to go back to the PC and log it in before the iphone App will discover the connection.
Before I log the companion back in, the 'discovered connection' shows but is greyed out and if I try to connect I get the "'Remote Machine Unavailable" error.
How can I get the companion to stay logged in at all times - and log in automatically when the PC resumes from sleep?

To answer sarun's questions above:
1) Yes - when I hit the 'login' button on companion, computer name goes from grey (inactive) to black (active)
2) Yes - but only after hitting the login button on PC
3) Yes - shutting down computer turns computer name back to grey
4) Yes - after a full restart it logs in automatically. However, when resuming from sleep mode it will not log back in automatically.

Cheers,
Gary

145 Posts

PocketCloud has auto-login functionality and it is enabled by default.

To understand the problem better, can you give following details.
1. After the first login from companion, were you able to see your computer name in iPhone "My Computer" page?
2. Were you able to connect to your computer?
3. When you shutdown your computer, Do you see computer name grayed out in "My Computer" page?
4. When you restart back your computer, Do you see computer name get enabled back? This might take a minute or two after the system login.

7 Posts

I have the same problem,too!

925 Posts

ASAP, We are aware of this sleep issue. we are working on it. Thank you! 

Wyse PocketCloud Team

1 Message

August 10th, 2015 22:00

I am still having this same issue. I wake my computer with task scheduler. But, the gmail auto login credentials are always lost coming out of sleep. What version will Companion keep its settings ?

544 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gazglids View Post

I am in the same situation. Put PC to sleep at night and it is woken each morning by Task Scheduler.
However, if Companion is logged in prior to the PC going to sleep, it stays logged in on wake-up.
Companion Version - v2.2.10
PocketCloud Version - 2.2.123 

Please test with the latest version 2.2.15. It can be downloaded here:www.wyse.com/pocketclouddownload.

Thanks!

3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by argonpaul View Post

I am still having this same issue. I wake my computer with task scheduler. But, the gmail auto login credentials are always lost coming out of sleep. What version will Companion keep its settings ? 

I am in the same situation. Put PC to sleep at night and it is woken each morning by Task Scheduler.
However, if Companion is logged in prior to the PC going to sleep, it stays logged in on wake-up.
Companion Version - v2.2.10
PocketCloud Version - 2.2.123
No Events found!