Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

August 1st, 2015 02:00

PocketCloud Freezing on iPad

PocketCloud Freezing on iPad

I am using an iPad 2, iOS 6.0.1, PocketCloud (not Pro) version 2.2.143. I configured the RDP session manually. The app either disconnects immediately after connecting or freezes after a few minutes of connections. All was working fine until last Friday. All other apps are working on the device. Other wireless devices in the office are not experiencing connectivity problems.

1 Message

August 4th, 2015 07:00

Same problem it used to work well but not anymore...

7 Posts

We are connecting to a Windows Server 2008 terminal server. The connection is defined manually (not auto discover) in PocketCloud.

1.3K Posts

What type of computer are you connecting to (Mac or PC)? What OS version is it running (XP, Vista, 7, 8, Home, Pro, Ultimate, Lion, etc)?

Are you using auto discovery or a manual connection? If you are using auto-discovery, you may want to try restarting the PocketCloud service. Also make sure PocketCloud is added to any firewall or anti-virus allowed applications lists.

Josh Maurer
Visit our Knowledge Base and Manuals web site at pocketcloudsupport.wyse.com

1.3K Posts

So you are only seeing this behavior on one device? Other devices are not experiencing this? Can you re-install the application to see if the behavior continues?

Josh Maurer

7 Posts

August 17th, 2015 01:00

I have seen this behavior on at least 3 iPads. I did reinstall PocketCloud on all 3. There are other iPads in our environment that I have not seen this happen yet. I am observing that it is not a consistent problem on 2 of the 3 devices. I have discussed this with our network support team and they said everything is set up properly to allow PocketCloud through the firewall, virus software, etc.

1.3K Posts

August 17th, 2015 01:00

Are the devices experiencing this problem using the same firmware? Did this happen after a firmware update?

Josh Maurer

No Events found!