Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

A

July 28th, 2015 23:00

The right click don't work

The right click don't work

hello all, following an application update PocketCloud (free version) for IOS, the right click mouse no longer works. I use IPad 4.3.3 IOS with PocketCloud to connect to the Mac (snow Leopard 10.6.8).
Since we are interested in purchasing the pro version, I wonder if this is a limitation of the free version or if there some other problem.

Thank you.

925 Posts

July 28th, 2015 23:00

I am able to right click on both iphone and ipad. It takes a bit of time to refresh. Are you able to see the menu while right clicking on desktop?
Thank you.

Wyse PocketCloud Team

3 Posts

July 31st, 2015 21:00

I do not use the companion on mac. The right click has always worked, I believe that after an update of the app that it is disabled. I do not understand if it is a problem with the MAC or the app. If I use right click on the desktop does not show any drop-down menu, simply have no effect. I'm tempted to buy the full app in the AppStore, but I understand why the right click does not work.

925 Posts

what is your mac companion version. Thanks!

Wyse PocketCloud Team

925 Posts

Hi ad, The app is now compatible with the apple update. It is already submitted to apple. will be available in app store in a week.
Thanks!

Wyse PocketCloud Team

3 Posts

August 3rd, 2015 20:00

OK, then confirm that you have found a bug with Snow Leopard 10.6.8? I wait until the new version is available on the appstore and i will buy it.
Thanks again !

544 Posts

August 3rd, 2015 20:00

Quote Originally Posted by admersc View Post
OK, then confirm that you have found a bug with Snow Leopard 10.6.8? I wait until the new version is available on the appstore and i will buy it.
Thanks again !

The right click issue in Snow Leopard will be resolved with the next iOS update.

-Chris

No Events found!