Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

M

August 1st, 2015 02:00

Unable to Uninstall Pocket Cloud on Mac Mini

Unable to Uninstall Pocket Cloud on Mac Mini

I have Pocket Cloud installed on my Mac Mini and constantly receive an update notification, but it will not upload.

Because of this, I now want to delete the app from my computer. When I try and delete it from my Applications, it says it can't as it is already open. When I try and open it, it does not take me to any sort of splash screen or menu, so I can't access any options.

When I downloaded and ran the companion, my computer says it can't open it as it is not recognized.

When I downloaded the entire file again in order to access the uninstall option, it states it is not able to and I must eject the disk image. When I do that, nothing happens.

This is very annoying and I want it off my computer. Does anyone know how to purge files from Mac OS?

1.3K Posts

August 4th, 2015 06:00

Sorryn for the trouble, the best thing to try would be to downlaod the installer again here:

https://appservices.wyse.com/pages/s...20Downloads%29

And once it installs, click on the kite icon near the clock, select Support, then select Uninstall PocketCloud.

Please let me know if this does not work for you.

Josh Maurer
Visit our Knowledge Base and Manuals web site at pocketcloudsupport.wyse.com

1 Message

August 4th, 2015 07:00

I have a problem also but the opposite. I downloaded and installed pocketcloud on my laptop (windows 7) but when I try and download it on my ipad mini the file goes to dropboax to be opened and then tells me othing on my ipad can open the file.

1.3K Posts

August 4th, 2015 07:00

The companion software is for the remote computer you want to connect to only. No need to install the companion software on your iPad. You just need to download the PocketCloud application from the app store.

Josh Maurer
Visit our Knowledge Base and Manuals web site at pocketcloudsupport.wyse.com

No Events found!