Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

B

July 29th, 2015 06:00

VNC Session Disconnected

VNC Session Disconnected

Hi Folks,

I installed the free version of Pocket Cloud on my iPad and tried to connect it to my Mac. I also installed the beta version of the Pocket Cloud companion on my Mac. The problem is not that I can't connect but an error occurs during the actual session. It says: "Error: VNC Session Disconnected: 01 VNC: ZRle Error VNC: ZRle Inflate Error: -3" on my iPad, it doesn't say anything on the Mac. I tried to restart both the Mac and the iPad as well as the companion running on Mac. Both the iPad and the Mac were using the same Wifi network.

I really hope you can help me cause this app is pretty cool!

Edit: I also noticed that this problem only occurs when using programs like iTunes or Google Earth, maybe those programs overcharge the whole thing somehow?

Edit 2: Now I just got another Error msg: "VNC Session Disconnected: 01 VNC: rect too large: 1544x7638 at (34250, 45573)" I didn't change anything just gave it another try and this came up... Does that make sense at all?

1 Message

Manually Connecting works for me, but when will the auto-discovery be fixed for Mac? 
It's an amazing feature, and it's saved me a few times   
Thanks for making a great product.

-DC

8 Posts

I see this is a known error. I'll try the fix

Interesting the error just started for me

544 Posts

This is a known issue with the Mac Companion. We plan to push out an update in January to resolve it. In the mean time you can create a manual VNC connection as a work around. To find your IP address go to Apple > System Preferences > Network.

-Chris
Wyse Technology

2 Posts

Hey thanks! That helped!

No Events found!