Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

H2

June 22nd, 2015 22:00

8.0_105 / 8.0_206 fimware screen issue. !!!!

8.0_105 / 8.0_206 fimware screen issue. !!!!

Hi Everyone,

I have a qeustion about Wyse Frimware: I have a strange issue on the devices T10 models.
I am using also a split cable with DVI and VGA cable. I tested with different screen models (size) resoultion Hertz and etc. but I have still the problemm with flickering screens. AFter you work on it like 30 minutes you will get pain in your eyes to look at it to your screen.
I am using now 8.0_105 firmware and I am also testing with the new version 8.0_206 the same issue exist. No any changes on that.
Nothiong have been solved. The flickering screens is on the VGA cable connected not the DVI connected cable screen. the DVI cable connected screen is OK when I change the resolution like 800*600 on the VGA cable I see the screen is more flickering, if I make the screen size much higer like example 1920* or higher (about the size of the screen) the screen starts resolution with small icons and you think everything is OK now but after couple of time is starting to flickering is not happening al the times.

Here is my config file for Screens:

;************************************************* ************
;* Display *
;************************************************* ************

; If you are using a version of WTOS code < 7.0.1_13 please use:
; Resolution=DDC Refresh=
Screen=1 Resolution=
Screen=2 Resolution=
DesktopColorDepth=32
DeskColor="0 105 131"
Desktop=background.jpg Layout=Center
Dualhead=yes ManualOverride=yes Mainscreen=1 MonitorAutoDetect=yes

Does somebody have the same issue at this moment about flickering screens and does somebody use different settings or image on the model wyse T10. If I use one screen with DVI no issue its appear only with split cable from Dell itself with VGA en DVI
I changes alo the screen from Primary to other screen secundary the problem still exist. No any result

I can use help for this part, Does somebody have any idea and the right config file to use double screen with autodetection because most of the users have double screen.

Kind regards,
Hasan

June 22nd, 2015 23:00

Hi Hasan,

I have reproduced this issue, and I have open the TIR75965 for this issue

Best Regards,
Shell

No Events found!