Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

June 15th, 2015 07:00

D10D pixelation issue in websites

D10D pixelation issue in websites

I have multiple D10D running 8.0_411 and experiencing a lot of display refresh pixilation issues. If the website is displayed full screen the top portion of the web page becomes very pixelated and unable to read. You basically have to move the mouse around and hope it refreshed enough to read. We RDP into a W2008R2 server. Dual monitor configuration. Anyone have any suggestions on how to stop this.

Thank you,
Ted

We use the same exact Winterm with the same firmware. I haven't seen this issue. We are also using RDP into Windows Server 2008R2 Session Host and also to Citrix XenApp 6.5 on Server 2008 R2. What you are describing sounds like a video memory issue. Does this happen if you use a lower resolution, or lower color setting on your monitors or use only 1 monitor? If you can find that fewer overall pixels or lower colors fixes the problem then that points to session video memory, and that's a server issue.

17 Posts

We have a ton of D10D thin clients. I know you are running W2008R2 but we had a similar issue with Server 2012 R2. From reading up on the issue it seems that 75% of the time it's a network latency issue. Try Microsofts SPA tool.
http://blogs.technet.com/b/windowsse...r-spa-3-0.aspx

No Events found!