Start a Conversation

Unsolved

B

10 Posts

February 1st, 2021 06:00

ADOBE acrobat serial number

I just downloaded my adobe acrobat for the xps  I just bought but i can not fine the serial number anywhere.

the key does not work for it.   you would think with the digital download everything would be included.  

any ideas how to find it?

4 Operator

• 

14K Posts

February 1st, 2021 09:00

@brecojay  Last time I checked, which admittedly was 1-2 years ago, Dell Digital Delivery had a "Show serial number" button that would do exactly what its name suggests.  I helped a small business buy a batch of Latitude E5550s a few years ago and we ordered Acrobat DC with them.  I was able to use that function on all of them to retrieve their unique Acrobat serial numbers, and each one worked as expected with that system.

10 Posts

February 2nd, 2021 04:00

THAT FUNCTION ONLY SHOWS THE KEY NOW AND WHEN YOU INSTALL IT ASKS FOR THE SERIAL NUMBER WITH KNOW WHERE TO FIND IT.   

4 Operator

• 

14K Posts

February 2nd, 2021 06:00

@brecojay  Caps Lock is unnecessary. If the function shows you the key, then copy/paste it somewhere else, like Notepad, and then when you run the installer and it asks for the key, copy/paste it from Notepad into the installer.

10 Posts

February 2nd, 2021 06:00

you are misunderstanding, and caps lock is for my work.   the key is needed to download.   the serial number is needed to install.   the serial number is not given anywhere 

10 Posts

February 3rd, 2021 07:00

all good now.   thank you for the help.   digital download was skipping the final step and 

not giving the serial number after key was entered.   work like a charm last night.  

1 Message

July 23rd, 2021 08:00

I missed a beat there: where did you find your serial no?

1 Message

March 18th, 2022 11:00

The serial number is given when you enter the product key to download the product.  But you need to read the pop up window, I missed it twice.  

1 Message

February 16th, 2023 22:00

Where?!?!  I still cannot find it?!?!?

No Events found!