Start a Conversation

Solved!

Go to Solution

August 18th, 2021 00:00

Increase digital vibrance on dell xps 15 7590

I would like to increase the digital vibrance on my dell xps 15 7590 4k OLED. In my desktop the settings is in the Nvidia display settings, however the display settings is not available on my laptop. A year ago i saw this settings on the Intel graphic command center, however as soon as i increase it, my display use to completely go black. So i had to connect an external monitor and reinstall the intel graphics command center to revert back the changes.

I though this was a bug and would be fixed soon. So after a year, i tried to do the same hoping that the bug would be fixed with new updates. But i could not find the Intel Graphics command center on my laptop. It was removed. I thought i would go to the Dell Support website to reinstall it, but i could not find it in the Drivers and Downloads list. I did find Intel Graphics User Interface Application. I tried installing it, but it just shows "The update installer operation is unsuccessful".

5 Practitioner

• 

2.4K Posts

August 18th, 2021 01:00

Legacy version of IGCC is no longer available or supported. 

You can download it from https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/intel-graphics-command-center/9plfnlnt3g5g

August 18th, 2021 05:00

Its nice that its no longer supported. That app caused a lot of problems to me. However there should have been an alternative. I want to change my Digital Vibrance and i dont see any settings for it.

5 Practitioner

• 

2.4K Posts

August 18th, 2021 08:00

Did you try the app. Its modern version of same Desktop app delivered through windows store. 

August 18th, 2021 22:00

Just tried it. It worked. I guess they fixed the bug i had earlier. Thank You

No Events found!