Start a Conversation

Unsolved

O

2 Posts

April 18th, 2020 10:00

The FPS dropped to 10 XP’s 9570

I have an xps 15 9570 and I have been playing games on my laptop, they used to run decent on low resolution and I ran cod modern warfare on low setting and it was running on 89 frames and one day something happened and my frames dropped to 10, and the game is not playable. I have downloaded power manager and that did not do anything.

4 Posts

April 21st, 2020 10:00

Hello! Same here, same laptop with Geforce 1050TI, When I am playing rocket league this a ABSOLUTELY A MESS for 2 months I would say. 

I can play 20 seconds and fps is fixed at 60fps and 10 second after FPS drop to 10-20fps this completely unplayable.

I try thousand tips given on the topic "Low FPS xps15" but nothing working!

I contacted NVIDIA support nothing changed, I try dell support (worst support I never see) nothing working.

Here a screenshot when I am in the menu (I DON'T EVEN PLAY) and the FPS is so unstable : ScreeShot

https://ibb.co/dbT0Syf

April 21st, 2020 12:00

I somewhat fixed the performance by going to dell power manager and set the thermals to cool and the performance gets somewhat better, I ran diagnostics and found out that my hardware is faulty.

• 

25.1K Posts

April 22nd, 2020 00:00

Bonjour.

Avez-vous lu mon dernier message en privé ? Est-ce que vous êtes disposé qu'on commence les diagnostiques sur  votre PC ?

Dans l'attente de vous lire.

Cordialement.

Tarik.

No Events found!