Start a Conversation

Solved!

Go to Solution

November 16th, 2020 06:00

XPS 13 9300, no ETA on replacement parts

Hello 

I have an XPS, or say I had an XPS 13" (9300) top of the line series, less than 90 days old with premier support - on-site NBD replacement warranty.  

It has been completely dead from 6th Nov 2020, I have raised ticket with Dell went through the hoops with the agent and all the sweet talk - "We apologize the inconvenience blah blah..." but with no outcome. Escalated to the Service Manager - same result sweet talk no outcome - Escalated to the quality control team - same sweet talk no outcome. My business is suffering, I have two questions for Dell. 

If there is no ETA that you have for replacement parts or refurbished laptop, at what point does your SLA fail and you will refund my money? Forbid if you don't have it repaired for say two months, do I have to live it and close my business. What is the meaning to push premier support NBD to customers, if the fine print somewhere in the contract allows you to wriggle out of these SLA's without any penalty. Why doesn't the support team give us an escalation matrix where we can be heard, rather than using these blackmail techniques to put our issues, troubles on community forums, Twitter, Facebook for us to get heard. Isn't there a better way for customer and for Dell to make this easy. 

Hoping to be heard with an action. Please dont call to say you are sorry for the inconvenience, save your energy and get something done. 

Regretting buying Dell.

• 

25.1K Posts

November 20th, 2020 13:00

Hello,

I just wanted to let you know that your exchange order has shipped and the tracking link is yet to be updated. Either of us will keep you posted.

November 16th, 2020 08:00

I got a private response from a gentleman called Karthik, who said he cannot do much since the ticket is already escalated. So in one line I still don't have a ETA, but did get a response. 

No Events found!