Start a Conversation

Unsolved

N

3 Posts

June 20th, 2020 10:00

XPS 13 (9360) - Bluetooth mouse woes

I am on my second Bluetooth mouse now, the first a Digio2 Trackball and the second a Logitech MX ergo, and both are no longer usable with this computer. They work for a few months and then stop working. However, they both work just fine on my Mac Mini. The batteries are fully charged, I've checked that.

The issue seems to be the same with both devices, they work, and then one day won't work. I tried removing them from the bluetooth device list in Windows, but now Windows can't find them at all. When I try to get Windows to re-scan for them, I can find other Bluetooth devices in my home (TV, cell phone, Mac mini) but this computer can't see either of the mice. Like I said they work just fine with the Mac mini.

Just in case I have updated my UEFI using Dell's update tool and have all of the latest updates from Dell.

Is there a suggested registry cleaner tool perhaps I could use to wipe all remnants of these mice from the system?

June 20th, 2020 11:00

I deleted all the BTHENUM registry keys, and any keys referring to Digio as well. PC still can't see either of the devices.

June 24th, 2020 06:00

Oh well, looks like its time for the "tale as old as time" solution - reinstall Windows.

No Events found!