Start a Conversation

Unsolved

R

37 Posts

February 11th, 2019 09:00

XPS 13 9380 -Dell Power Management

I loved having the Dell Power Management app on my 9360 and 9370 so I could keep the battery from charging above a certain % unless I needed the extra juice, but it appears this app will not install or open on the 9380 despite it being compatible with "All XPS laptops".

Does anyone have it working on the 9380 or are we stuck waiting for Dell to update it?

9.4K Posts

February 11th, 2019 10:00

Hi ro050408,

Thanks for posting.  Apologies that your system is not functioning as expected.

Be sure you've run systems diagnostics first, then read the instructions for installation here:

Installation Prerequisites for Windows

• System running with a supported Microsoft Windows 10 RS1 operating system.
  • Dell Power Manager Service Installer released as a Dell Update Package ( DUP) available at https://dell.to/2RWq1PE.
  • Dell Power Manager software available at Windows Store.

If you still require assistance and the system is under warranty, you may contact me privately. Be sure to include your personal information (name, address, telephone, email) and your computer's service tag number in your message. Thanks.

If there is no warranty, or it's software related, then you could contact our Out of Warranty team to get a quote for a paid service request. 

37 Posts

February 11th, 2019 10:00

I just sent you a PM.

September 6th, 2019 06:00

Hey did you find a resolution for this issue? Having the same thing after a Windows reset.

No Events found!