Start a Conversation

Unsolved

E

7 Posts

January 12th, 2019 13:00

XPS 15 9570, 4K screen color uniformity, #3

I have the same thing with my XPS 15 I just bought. I am going to contact support on Monday and probably ask for replacement.

4 Operator

• 

3.4K Posts

January 14th, 2019 06:00

@erodygin

Thank you for your message. I will be glad to assist you with this.

Please share pictures of the LCD when running the LCD BIST (Built-in Self Test) and I will help further on this.

For my reference, please click on the message tab next to your avatar– click “New Message” & search for my Dell username (Sreejith R) & send a private message with the service tag, registered name & email address.

How to locate the service tag

7 Posts

January 14th, 2019 12:00

Hi @SreejithR I have arranged for screen replacement. Thank you

4 Operator

• 

3.4K Posts

January 15th, 2019 04:00

Glad to know that you are getting assistance with this. Feel free to reach out to us if you need any assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

March 9th, 2019 02:00

I had the same issue and Dell replaced my screen 4 times. It did not fix it. Now I am out of warranty and will have to live with this. It **bleep** for such an expensive laptop, especially if you want to use it for photo editing.

Hope the screen replacement fixes it for you

7 Posts

March 17th, 2019 22:00

Same here. Dell replaced my screen twice with no result. After reading how people replaced it 3,4,5... times without any result, I just accepted the last one. It's very frustrating, I also expected to use this machine professionally for graphics.

Other parts including motherboard, speakers, fans, daughterboard were also replaced. I own the laptop for more than 3 months and fight with different drivers issues every few days...

7 Posts

November 1st, 2021 13:00

Just updated my XPS 7590 to Windows 11 and all the color profile issues and oversaturated colors are back. The old solution doesn't work anymore. Let me know if you found out how to fix it. Thanks

No Events found!