Start a Conversation

Unsolved

J

3 Posts

January 29th, 2020 17:00

XPS 15 9570 Wifi Issues

Hi,

I've got an XPS 15 9570 with a killer wifi card in it.  After updating all drivers, I still can't get better than about 70 megabits per second down and 100 up.  I'm on a gigabit connection, and wired, I get 915 mbps down and 925 up, so it's not a network issue.  Drivers all up-to-date.  I've heard many others had the same issue, but had it fixed by switching to an intel card; could someone help me get a warranty replacement with an intel model?  Thank you, and I'd be happy to provide more information to a support person privately.

@robert pAre you able to help with this, by any chance?

• 

25.7K Posts

January 30th, 2020 11:00

We tried reaching you on a private message but did not receive a response. Please feel free to write back whenever you are available.

3 Posts

February 6th, 2020 16:00

I've replied to your private message; apologies for the delay.

Thank you.

3 Posts

February 24th, 2020 16:00

@robert p 

I've got an XPS 15 9570 with a killer wifi card in it. After updating all drivers, I still can't get better than about 70 megabits per second down and 100 up. I'm on a gigabit connection, and wired, I get 915 mbps down and 925 up, so it's not a network issue. Drivers all up-to-date. I've heard many others had the same issue, but had it fixed by switching to an intel card; could someone help me get a part swap with an intel model wireless card?  I believe this is a know issue and Dell support can sometimes send a swap card for me to install.  The Dell robot tells me my model is out of warranty, but this has been an issue for some time.  Please let me know if I can provide additional information.

No Events found!