Dell Community Rockstars
The Dell Community Rockstar program recognizes independent experts and enthusiasts for their community contributions. The Rockstars assist the community in solving technical issues, gleaning product ideas, and helping customers get the most from their Dell products and services.
These key community members play a critical role by sharing their knowledge, as well as representing the voice of the Dell customer.
The goal of the Dell Community Rockstar program is to recognize this invaluable group of influencers and empower them to better assist the Dell community.
What does it mean to be a Dell Community Rockstar?
Community Rockstars will receive a badge along with a number of exclusive privileges and benefits including invitations to online and offline events, evaluating new products and access to internal Dell resources.
Dell’s Community Rockstars are:
- over 100 dedicated individuals sharing their technical expertise
- located in more than six countries
- a legacy community who has participated in the Dell Community Forums since 2000 and in the IdeaStorm community since 2007.
How do I become a Dell Community Rockstar?
Potential Dell Community Rockstars are nominated by other community members, current and former Rockstars, Dell staff and Dell partners (like Microsoft). The nominations will be reviewed by the Dell Community Support team and awarded based on several criteria, including:
- Quality participation (i.e. number of verified solutions provided to the community)
- Product expertise (i.e. number of quality contributions on specific topics)
If you would like to nominate yourself or someone else to the Dell Community Rockstars, please contact Dell-Bradl.