Start a Conversation


This post is more than 5 years old


November 29th, 2012 08:00

Trying to buy rollers/pads for 2335dn

We have 5 2335dn printers. Several of them are starting to have paper feed issues from tray 1. I'm trying to buy some feed rollers and separation pads, but nobody at Dell seems to be able to tell me how to get them. I've been told "We may not have any available. We stock enough sometimes just for warranty parts. We can only order those for in warranty units they can't be used on non warranty unit. Those require a tech to install."

This is plain garbage. I've been installing rollers and pads for years and anybody with a minimum of mechanical ability can do it.

If there are no replacements for out-of-warranty units, I guess that means these are disposable printers. When I dispose of them, I'm going to highly recommend to my powers-that-be that we stop buying Dell printers.

7 Posts

29-11-2012 08:00 AM

It'll cost Dell round trip shipping each time instead of just selling me a $5 roller

7 Posts

29-11-2012 08:00 AM

And now: "I did check all my sales information and we don't have that part available for sale."

This is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. No more Dell printers.

7 Posts

29-11-2012 11:00 AM

Of course, now that last one makes no sense because my previous one was deemed inappropriate. Rather than telling me where to but the rollers and pads, they delete my post containing an idea of how to obtain them at great cost to Dell.

1 Message

02-03-2015 06:00 AM

I am buying the feed roller for the 2335dn right now.

They are $4.99.

Also I bought the paper transfer roller too

7 Posts

02-03-2015 07:00 AM

Care to share details?


Part numbers?

No Events found!