PowerMax and VMAX Family Configuration and Business Continuity Administration Course
Are you responsible for managing your company's critical application data using PowerMax and VMAX family of storage solutions? Listen to our global lead instructor Tying-Ying explaining why this is the course she recommends the most.
Click on the image to access 90-second course introduction.
If you are ready to take this course, you can check out the details and schedule here.
- Discuss storage provisioning concepts
- Perform Service Level based provisioning to hosts
- Learn about storage management in a virtualized environment
- Setup reports to monitor workloads and compliance
- Learn how to setup and manage local and remote replication solutions
Key products and technologies covered in this course:
- PowerMax and VMAX all flash storage
- VSi for VMware vSphere Web Client
- Monitoring capacity, workload, compliance, compression
- TimeFinder and SRDF data replication features and deployment scenarios
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery concepts such as Recovery Point Objective (RPO) and Recovery Time Objective (RTO)