Search Results (8K)

Conversation Type :

Published Date :

Lifetime

Category

Relevance

Closed

Inspiron XPS2...available in Asia?
​ I have been considering purchasing the Inspiron XPS2 but I don't see it for sale anywhere in Asia. Could anyone tell me if and when it will be available in Asia? I'm hoping it will be available soon but I would like some info.; I don't want to be waiting under false hope.:robotwink:

Question

Closed

Wire Explorer when in Europe, Asia
in the Caribbean & South Amercia -but when in Europe last summer, I got onto the networks, but not to the internet. I will now travel to Asia and am afraid the same will happen. Is there a specific setting I must change to be able to log onto the internet using Explorer. Thanks for any

Question

Closed

Bringing Inspiron 1150 to Asia
do to change it from one voltage to the other? Or does it automatically change between the different voltages (110 to 240)? Its three pronged so do I need an adapter inorder to use the electrical outlets in Asia? Is there anything else I need to buy?​ ​ ​ ​thx​

Question

Can I use my Dell Dimension in Asia?

Question

2407 A03 in Australia? or even Asia Pacific?

Question

Buying a new Alienware from Dell in USA to be exported and use in ASIA
them.​ ​I'm almost ready to passe my order​ ​My main concern is how can I transfer & validate my warranty in ASIA? As if ones transferred & validated, I will like to buy an extension for such warranty here in ASIA​ ​I like to thank you all in

Question

I paid for overnight but my laptop is going by boat from Asia
but when it does it is not expected to get here until December 27. ​ ​When I called customer support, they told me it will be going by boat from Asia. Only when it gets to America will they ship it by a faster method.​ ​I wish they had let me know this up front.​

Question

Sharing Drives is excessive risk to WWW?
​ ​ ​ ​ ​ I have a home LAN. 4 PCs connected to WWW full time via firewalled cable modem. Each PC has XP SP2 and virus scan and its own firewall. ​ ​ ​ ​ ​​ ​ ​ I want to back up all 4 PCs to one external HD that is run

Question

Production finished, shipped but never got out of Asia -- Fedex shows pending
relatively quickly -- just when I thought everything will go smoothly, it did not. I took forever for them to even reach the postal service in Asia(which I guess is probably China). It said it was shipped on the 17th of March(which was already my estimated delivery date), and since then I

Question

"Sharing" drive is excessive risk from WWW?
​ ​ ​ ​ ​ I have a home LAN. 4 PCs connected to WWW full time via firewalled cable modem. Each PC has XP SP2 and virus scan and its own firewall. ​ ​ ​ ​ ​​ ​ ​ I want to back up all 4 PCs to one external HD that is run

Question

Conexant HDA D330 MDC V.92 doesn't connect in Asia
is Conexant D330.  everything else - software, ISP, etc all the same - but Latitude's modem doesn't connect to my ISP here in Sri Lanka (Asia), thought the Inspiron does.  Have tried everything I can think of to no avail.  It dials fine, but most of the time does endless

Question

I get a pop up saying www#### wants to notify you etc
​It is a long rectangular box at the bottom of the screen and it is only on websites and sometimes on every page. It says www.??????.com wants to send a notification but first you must turn on notifications. I can't get rid of the pop up and didn't have it before getting this Dell XPS 8920

Question

Asia, the Middle East and north Africa high-technology services crippled Thursday
half, The Associated Press reported, leaving its lucrative outsourcing industry trying to reroute traffic to satellites and other cables through Asia.​ ​Reports say that Egypt, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, the United Arab Emirates, Kuwait and Bahrain are also experiencing severe

Question

Asia to America
​ Hi, ​ ​ I purchased my DELL Precision Work Station 360 at Kuwait. Now I am planning to take it to US. What do I have to do to make it work for the different Voltage and Frequecy(Kuwait: 240 V and 50 Hz US : 110 V and 60 hz). ​ ​ Thanks. ​

Question

Community Accepted Solution

American Aurora Brought to Asia
​I bought an Alienware Aurora R4 in the United States about 16 months ago. I am moving to Malaysia where the electrical outlets are different. Should the Aurora be able to work just fine in Malaysia?​

Question

www. problems
​Everytime I try to put in a web address it doesn't work unless I put in http://. I used to be able to just put ​​www.whatever.com​ ​, now I have to type out the whole thing. Any clues on how to fix would be great....​

Question

Dell PowerVault 124T Drive TAflag[5] ReadFailure with Log
POH: 00733:06:12 Label:[5SDH0R2] Flags:8000000000000000​ ​0001: PC: 00015 POH: 01024:24:33 Label:[] Flags:0000080000000000​ ​0002: PC: 00015 POH: 01024:26:01 Label:[CLNU00L1] Flags:0020080000000000​ ​0003: PC: 00015 POH: 01285:48:40 Label:[]

Question

ie6 www prefix
​ Hi there ​ ​ i recently used spybot to remove some spyware and now find that when i type www._____ address i receive a message that the address cannot be found ...however if i type ​​http://www​ ​ i get the address no problem its not the en

Question

Closed

CNET - ASIA 9100 Review
​This review has been up for several days now.​ ​http://asia.cnet.com/reviews/hardware/notebooks/0,39001743,39018301p,00.htm​ asia.cnet.com/reviews/hardware/notebooks/0,39001743,39018301p,00.htm> ​Message Edited by nornosretep on 03-09-2004 07:31 PM​

Question

Closed

www.800tech.com
​ has used this site to fix a ac/dc port problem?? was going to try them out but want to know is they are legit or if they have fixed anybodys dc port. thanks troy ​

Question

Dell Support Results

No Results found!