What can you expect?Dell Advantage is a benefit programme that provides employees of Dell's corporate customers access to discounts across the entire consumer product range. The discount will be available to qualifying members through e-vouchers that can be used on the dell.co.uk online store.
Inspiron 7000 Serie
XPS, Alienware & G-series
Monitors & Projectors
Claiming your voucher
How to shop?
After you have added the system to your basket, enter your coupon code into the "Enter Coupon Number" box
below the items in your basket.
Next, click "Apply Coupon" and the discount should display in the summary.
(Do NOT save cart or proceed to checkout unless you are absolutely sure about using your voucher. If you click
either of those, it will use up the voucher and you will not get a new one.)
After you see your discount has been applied to your system, click "Secure Checkout" to continue to payment.
You are now entitled twice a year to 10% off Dell Consumer hardware and up to 20% off Dell Accessories (Software and Peripherals) via voucher code on the ‘For Home’ section of your local Dell online store.If you opt-in during the purchase process Dell may also contact you with occasional supplementary offers.
There is a discount code live on the Dell site, can I use this on top of the Advantage for Employees voucher code?
Also vouchers codes are redeemable only on the online store and cannot be used on Dell outlet store or third party.
- Check your entered 14 alphanumerical characters
- You did not select a Consumer product i.e. click on Home tab in the local store.
- You are not shopping in the local store. Vouchers are country specific.
- The voucher code has expired. Voucher codes expire at the end of the calendar year and need to be extended at no cost by your organization.
- You have entered your email incorrectly. Please double check spelling and try again.
- You have entered a personal email address (using public domain name as Gmail, Hotmail, …) instead of using your work email address.
- You entered a personal email address due to you not having a work email address. Solution exits for desk less employees. Ask your organisation (IT/HR/Procurement department) to contact the Dell Advantage team at Dell_advantage_UKI@dell.com
- Your organisation as is a Dell registered customer that is eligible but have not activated or renewed the FREE membership. You can find out if your organization is a registered Dell customer by contacting your manager, your HR department, or your IT department
- We have not received the complete list of email domains (@org.name.co.uk) used by your organisation. Ask your organisation (IT/HR/Procurement department) to contact the Dell Advantage team to complete our record of eligible domain names.
- Your organisation is not a Dell registered customer and consequently employees are not eligible for a discount.