SupportAssist Enterprise (SAE) registration in TechDirect allows to
- View and manage SupportAssist created cases and assets in the SupportAssist gadget.
- Access to continually updated, near real-time ProSupport Plus reporting on-demand.
This feature is available in SAE 1.2 and later.
More information about SupportAssist Enterprise is available in this article.
More information about Dell TechDirect is available on the TechDirect Portal
Table of Contents
- At least one System should be installed with SupportAssist so that the Site Is created under Manage Asset Page.
- The Site Name in ManageAsset page is the Company Name in SA configuration wizard. The Customer Cannot Create a Site or Edit a Site Name.
- Once a Site is created the customer can use the ManageAsset page for Creating Groups and Moving Service Tags across Groups.