Identify your order to receive support
How to find my order information?
Order NumberA Dell Order Number is assigned to a shipment on your order. If you purchased multiple items, they may ship separately and you will receive an Order Number for each shipment.
Dell Purchase IDThe Dell Purchase Id is a unique numeric order identifier that you will have received if you placed your order through one of our online stores.
Internet Receipt NumberThe Internet Receipt Number is a unique alphanumeric order identifier that you received if you placed your order in one of our online stores.
More options to find your order
Don’t have your Order Information?
Create an account using your purchase email address to view your order history.
Need to contact us? Find your order to view your contact options.
Most frequently asked questions
- There are several reasons that your order maybe delayed:
- Payment Processing:If we are unable to process your payment, this will delay the start of production of your order.
- Part Shortage: Dell may experience part shortages on popular products or when our suppliers experience delays..
- Weather/Natural Disasters:These delays may impact Dell’s part suppliers or your order after it ships.
- Enter your order number or Internet Receipt Number above for the most current status of your order. To help you manage your order refer to the “Action Menu” to initiate return, request a cancelation or contact Customer Support.
- Consumer/Home Customers have the right to cancel your purchase contract since your purchase contract with Dell was concluded ‘at a distance’ as per Dell’s Terms of Sale.
- For Product/Tangible order returns –you may return your order within 14 calendar days starting the day after your order was delivered.
- For Services order returns – you may return your order within 14 calendar days, starting the day after your order was delivered. You may cancel within 14 calendar days, and if you have requested or accepted performance of the Service, then you will be refunded pro-rata based on the Services performed until your product is received back at Dell. You lose the right to return if the Services are fully performed within the return period.
- For Software order returns - you have 14 calendar days to request a refund/return starting the day after the date of receipt, you lose your right to return if you download or start using the Software during the 14-day return period. You may not receive a refund on a Software return or operating system which is part of a system order.
- To request a Return, enter your order number above and click on Return order from the Action Menu.
- Without prejudice to any statutory rights you may have, refunds will be processed without undue delay after Dell receives your returns request. Dell reserves the right to withhold refunds until the goods have been received at Dell facilities.
- Missing or Wrong Items - Your order may have been shipped in multiple packages and still be in transit.
- To see the status of your entire order and verify if there are additional packages still in transit, you can check your order status by entering your order number or Internet Receipt Number above.
- If your full order has arrived and something is missing or wrong, please make sure you check the items that you have received against the information on your Packing Slip, Invoice and/or your Order Confirmation email.
- You can download a copy of your Invoice and or Packing Slip from the Action Menu by entering your order number above.
- If you still can’t locate a missing item or have a different item than listed on your order, contact Customer Support from the Action menu.
Note: Any dispute arising on a delivered order to the provided shipping address you need to file a police claim & contact Customer Support from the Action Menu. The claim process may take up to 10-12 business days.
- Damaged:If you have received your order in a damaged box and/or the product has physical damage please contact Dell Customer Support by entering your order number above and clicking on Contact customer care from the Action Menu.
- Please include photos of the damaged box/and or product when contacting Customer Support.
More options to explore
Dell EMC Orders
Contact your sales representative for assistance.