Brocade 300 — 24-Port, 8-Gbit/sec Fibre Channel switches for entry and midrange Enterprise SANs
• Non-blocking and non-oversubscribed platform with a total bandwidth of 408 Gbit/sec in 1U
• Designed to increase network performance with enhanced Brocade Inter-Switch Link (ISL) Trunking, which
allows up to eight ports (at 2-, 4-, or 8-Gbit/sec speeds) between a pair of switches to be combined to form a
single, logical ISL with a speed up to 64 Gbit/sec
• Utilizes extended distance support to enable native Fibre Channel extension greater than 590 km
• Combines up to 24 ports of industry-leading 8-Gbit/sec technology with Ports on Demand scaling from 8 to
16 to 24 ports, allowing “pay-as-you-grow” scalability
• Helps protect existing investments by providing 8-Gbit/sec technology with auto-sensing capabilities to also
recognize 1-, 2- and 4-Gbit/sec devices
• Designed to future-proof investments by allowing organizations to use 4-Gbit/sec Small Form-Factor
Pluggables (SFPs) today and upgrade to 8-Gbit/sec SFPs when required
• Utilizes the Brocade EZSwitchSetup wizard, which can make SAN configuration a simple 3-step point-and-click task
• Includes a USB port that can increase serviceability and error logging by facilitating firmware upgrades and downloads of system log files
• Features an easy-to-use, non-blocking and non-oversubscribed platform that is designed to eliminate time wasted on managing ports and cables
Optimizing the IT lifecycle is vital. Dell EMC has expert services* for all lifecycle phases that save you time and resources, reduce effort, and improve your IT experience.
Gain the freedom to focus on your business transformation with the support expertise and insights Dell EMC is known for across the globe. Choose the right support based on the criticality of specific systems with available automated predictive analysis, collaborative third-party assistance and service account management.
ProDeploy Enterprise Suite helps you get more out of technology starting on day one. Trust Dell EMC experts to lead deployments from basic hardware installations through planning, configuration and complex integrations. Our complete suite of deployment services and professional certifications helps you achieve business outcomes today and tomorrow.
Education Services offers an expansive suite of training services with a variety of delivery methods to choose from – including instructor-led training, self-paced online training and virtual instructor-led training. With comprehensive and flexible training programs, we make it easy to ensure your staff has the skills they need to successfully manage and utilize your new technology to its full potential.
Consulting services give expert guidance to help you grow, optimize and transform your IT environment at your own pace and budget. We employ a broad range of certified consultants and engineers, backed by program management teams, who can deliver deep technical expertise. We give you the confidence that your project will be done right and on time.