Latitude performance for less
An affordable laptop, ideal for education and small business with an aluminum design and powerful processors for stand-out performance. "13.3"|weight from 3.4lbs"
Strong, affordable Latitude performanceTeach, learn or work with the Latitude™ 3330 for a level of performance and a lightweight mobility that’s hard to find in this class.
- Powerful processors, including the 3rd Gen Intel® Core™ i5* processor option, provide performance that’s suitable for all levels of education and most small business environments. (Please contact your Dell Sales Representative to customize your Latitude 3330 with Intel® Core™ i5 processor options)
- Available with Windows 8 Pro* or Windows 7 Professional enables you to optimize your Latitude for your environment.
- Aluminum backing on the 13" LCD screen adds durability for the classroom and a professional look for the business world.
- Its lightweight design (3.4 lb/1.5 kg with a 4-cell battery) enables easy portability between classrooms or wherever business takes you.
Connect, collaborate and maintain productivityLead a classroom or present to your peers with technologies that are designed to help you get the most out of every minute of your day.
- Collaborate around a 13" antiglare screen that’s compact enough to fit on most desktops.
- Bring interactive teaching to your classroom with a built-in HD 720p webcam.
- Boot up quickly with hybrid and solid-state hard drive* options that deliver dependable performance and fast return from sleep mode.
- Swap batteries for long periods of productivity away from an outlet. Keep extra batteries for easy swaps on the move.
For the teacher: Reach your students through technologyLatitude 3330 is a powerful yet affordable laptop that’s ideal for all levels of education from K-12 to college classrooms. It has a thin, lightweight design but with significant processing power and many of the management and protection features that make the Latitude a leading business laptop.
- Easily integrate the Latitude 3330 into your classroom with a Dell™ Mobile Cart.
- Facilitate teaching and testing with a 13" display that easily accommodates many classroom applications.
- Maximize performance with Independent Software Vendor (ISV) certifications for popular classroom products, including those from CrossTec Corporation, Pearson Education/Assessment, Knob and Texas Instruments.
Move from class to class with the Dell Mobile Computing CartIntegrate your Latitude 3330 into a Dell Mobile Cart solution (offering available in select countries) for a complete presentation and education tool. With a Dell Mobile Cart solution, you can securely store, charge and transport your Latitude laptops while maintaining connectivity with your wireless network. External outlets enable simple connection to other classroom peripherals.
There are two types of Dell Mobile Computing Carts: managed and unmanaged. Managed carts ship with an Ethernet switch and cabling to allow for remote management of your devices after hours, so IT personnel can perform updates and maintenance as needed for maximum uptime.
Protect and manage your Latitude with integrated solutionsWith your Latitude 3330 comes access to various tools that can unify and simplify management of your organization’s hardware and software.
- Simplify hardware management with a Dell KACE solution.* From inventory tracking and software distribution to automated patch delivery, Dell KACE solutions can help you keep all your laptops, desktops and mobile devices updated.
- Protect data across your network with Dell Data Protection │Encryption (coming summer 2013). This nondisrupting endpoint encryption solution allows you to quickly and easily deploy encryption across your entire organization and audit and enforce security policies.
- Empower your faculty or coworkers to use the devices and applications they need to be productive through support for Microsoft® System Center 2012 Configuration Manager. This solution unifies physical, virtual and mobile client systems, and allows single-pane management of them all.
Maintain consistent performance with long lifecycles and supportHelp maximise the performance of your Latitude 3330 laptop throughout its life with a comprehensive suite of Dell service and support options.
- Simplify deployments and create a standardized environment through long lifecycles with Dell Configuration and Deployment Services and Dell Imaging Services.
- Work confidently with optional Dell ProSupport™,* knowing you have an expert engineer available 24x7 online or by phone for unexpected hardware and software issues.
Minimize your impact on the environmentLatitude 3330 is designed with the environment in mind. From its power supply to its packaging, you can feel confident that you’re making a responsible laptop investment.
- Quick-release battery: Simplify battery recycling with easy removal and replacement of your battery when necessary.
- Recyclable packaging: 100 percent of the Latitude 3330 packaging is recyclable, so you can help minimize waste.*
- EPEAT registered: Latitude is EPEAT certified in all participating countries.*
- ENERGY STAR qualified: The Latitude 3330 is qualified to the latest ENERGY STAR® release version.
Complete your Latitude experience
Global Services and Support
- Intel® HM77
- Intel® HD Graphics for Intel® Celeron processors
Intel® HD 3000 Graphics for 2nd Generation Intel® processors
Intel® HD 4000 Graphics for 3rd Generation Intel® processors
13.3" HD, (1366 X 768) 16:9, Anti-Glare
Integrated 720p HD video webcam and Dell Webcam Central software (Windows 7), Windows 8 provides nativewebcam software, High Quality Speakers, Stereo headphone/microphone combo jack, Integrated microphone
- Optional External DVD+/-RW
- Wireless LAN Options:
Dell Wireless™ 1504 802.11n Single Band Wi-Fi Half Mini Card
Dell Wireless™ 1550 802.11AC Dual Band High Speed Wi-Fi + Bluetooth 4.0LE Half Mini Card
Intel® Advanced -N 6235 802.11AGN Dual Band Wi-Fi + BT 4.0LE Half Mini Card
Mobile Broadband* and GPS Options:
Dell Wireless™ 5630 Multi-mode HSPA+ EVDO Mini Card (Gobi™ 3000) with A-GPS. Windows 7 supported. (available Summer 2013)
Dell Wireless™ 5560 Single-mode HSPA+ Mini Card with A-GPS. Windows 7 and Windows 8 supported.
Ports, Slots & Chassis
Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45) - 1
USB 3.0 - 2
USB 2.0 - (1)-PowerShare capable
VGA - 1
HDMI - 1
Stereo headphone/microphone combo jack
Multi-Media Card Reader
Kensington lock slot
Optional USB docking
Dimensions & Weight* :
329.3 mm x 237.7 mm x 21.0 mm (w/ 4 cell), 32.0 mm (w/ 6 cell)
13.0” x 9.4” x 0.8” (w/ 4 cell), 1.2” (w 6 cell)
3.4 lbs/1.5 kg with 4-cell battery, 3.9 lbs/1.8 kg with 6 cell battery
- 65W AC adapter
90W AC adapter (available in select regions) (optional)
BFR/PVC Free* 65W AC adapter (optional)
90W Auto/Air adapter (optional)
Battery Options :
4 cell (44 WHr)
6 cell (65 WHr)
- Regulatory Model: P18S, Regulatory Type: P18S002
ENERGY STAR 5.2 Qualified, EPEAT Gold Registered*, BFR/PVC Free*, PSIA
California (CEC) Battery Charger Regulation
Warranty & Support Services:
Limited Hardware Warranty* Standard 1 Year Basic Hardware Service with 1 Year Mail-in Service. Optional
3-year Next Business Day On Site Service after Remote Diagnosis* or 3 year Dell ProSupport offers premium support from expert technicians and 24x7 global availability*.
Product Safety, EMC and Environmental Datasheets
Dell Regulatory Compliance Home Page
Dell and the Environment
With Dell ProSupport, you can expect:
- 24x7 direct access to highly trained experts who provide enterprise-level, tech-to-tech support
- Remote and on-site support with four and eight hour parts & labor response options
- Incident-based third-party software assistance for data center and end-user applications, OS, and firmware troubleshooting
- Emergency parts and labor dispatch, in parallel with troubleshooting for issues you identify as severity level 1
- Access to secure online management of parts, convenient for servicing your own hardware
- Options to remotely monitor and manage your data center hardware
- Options for data and asset protection services
Data Management and Protection
Asset Management and Protection
IT Advisory Services
|Provides enhanced proactive capabilities through:|
|Customization and setup|
For fast, trouble-free installation of your system, including installing into a pre-built rack where applicable. For advanced installation requirements your Dell representative can provide a customised quotation.
Our end-to-end deployment services are designed to simplify and accelerate the customization and utilization of your new systems. Dell Deployment Services include everything from order consolidation to coordination of deployment resources.
With Dell Configuration Services, your company receives fully functional systems ready for use by end users or for installation in your data center.Dell Configuration Services can help remove the complexity and frustration associated with deploying new equipment. You avoid excessive downtime in deploying new systems and can eliminate the risks and unnecessary complexity associated with supporting nonstandard configurations in your environment.
Have your image loaded on your PCs prior to shipping. By allowing Dell Services to load your image as your systems are being built, you’ll be able to receive fully imaged laptops and desktops and minimize disruption to your day-to-day operations.
Want to be able to control and effectively manage the status of your computer equipment? Our asset tags and ship-box labels make identifying, tracking, securing and recovering your computers easier, simpler and more affordable.
Computrace by Absolute® Software helps your organization locate lost or stolen systems and protect the corporate data that resides on these machines. Computrace allows you to centrally manage your IT assets, identify missing assets and enforce software policies. In the event of loss or theft – Computrace One can help recover the asset.
Allows customization and personalization of BIOS information for your organisation . An automated way to save time and effort creating basic system settings. Provides additional security and change control.
Hard Drive Partitioning
Minimize the risk of damaging crucial Operating System files and increase flexibility by storing your data on separate partitions with no need to purchase and install expensive disk partitioning software.
Asset Resale and Recycling
Asset Resale and Recycling offers safe and environmentally appropriate disposal or donation solutions for outdated or end of life IT assets. This service include transportation, flexible logistics, equipment processing, donation charity nomination, detailed data security and environmental reports at affordable prices.