Alienware Consoles

Last reply by 01-08-2022 Unsolved
Start a Discussion
1 Copper
1 Copper

Solution to Alienware Alpha R2 Ethernet Port Not Working on Windows 10

Hello, I have a solution to share in hopes someone at some point beyond me will find this information useful. I have a Alienware Alpha R2 with Windows 10 installed, randomly some years ago the Ethernet port on the back a Realtek PCIe GbE Family Controller stopped working with error code 10. I have scoured the web for a solution and I finally have one.

On the website: https://realtek-download.com/realtek-pcie-gbe-family-controller/

The driver: Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller Win10/Win11 Auto Installation Program (NDIS) LAN Driver 10.53 11.... (4 MB)

Fixed my years long issue and I just wanted to share it with everyone so they to may use the onboard Ethernet port once again.

Reply (1)

We tried reaching you on a private message asking for the Service Tag number to ascertain the warranty but did not receive a response. Please feel free to reply to the private message whenever you are available.

Social Media Support

#IWork4Dell
Find your Service Tag

If still under warranty, click the "Get help now" icon on the right to start a live chat session. Currently only available in the USA.

Top Contributor
Latest Solutions